Suzie Porter is a contemporary, abstract Australian artist
working in oils, cold wax, acrylic and mixed media.
Her works capture the emotional response to a place, relationship or moment in time, expressing her thoughts through colour, texture and mark marking.
Not surprisingly, with a lifelong obsession with art of all kinds, Suzie’s love of art saw her chose an artistic career and is a full time Graphic Designer.
With her Degree in Fine Arts from Canberra University giving her a strong grounding and background.
Her recent artworks have found homes in:
- Switzerland, and
- Private collections in Australia
- 2017 – Fish Lane Studios Gallery – 2 Group Exhibitions March and June ’17
- 2016 – Inspirations Ipswich gallery, Ipswich QLD
- 2015 – Botanique, Richard Randall Gallery, Brisbane QLD
- 2014 – Botanique, Richard Randall Gallery, Brisbane QLD
- 2010 – The Annual Art Market – Hyatt Coolum QLD