- This event has passed.
Sunshine Coast Eckersley’s Minyama – Artist Wyn Vogel – Abstracting figures in your landscapes – Saturday 16th July 2022
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm AEST$77.00
Print this voucher to receive a discount on your Art Materials for the day 🌞
Join me for a fun day painting – Abstracting Figures in Your Landscapes!
Materials to Bring:
- 1 full sheet of watercolour paper – cold press 300gsm or
- A pad of paper of similar weight – at least A3 in size
- Paint Colours –
- Ultramarine Blue – Green Shade
- Cadmium Yellow – Deep
- Phthalo Blue
- Raw Sienna
- Quinacridone Gold or Australian Red Gold
- Alizarin Crimson and/or Deep Cadmium Red – or similar colours
- Black Waterproof Pigment Ink – bottle
- A nib pen to work your ink onto the paper
Brushes – at least those below –
but please bring whatever you have in your kit:
- 1 x wide wash brush – for wet work, and
- 1 x wide wash brush – Goat Hair recommended – for dry work
- 1 x Squirrel Needle point or Chinese style calligraphy brush for detailed line work and layering of your colours
- 1 x old kitchen spray bottle – washed out and ready to have clean water to spray across your paints – I recommend an old ‘Windex’ Bottle of similar to give you a good spray of water.
- a 2B pencil and if you would like a rubber
- Hair dryer to dry your work between layers
- Backing board (core board or similar from Bunnings) and tape to manage your paper – we don’t use an easel we tape the paper to the backing board so we can move the paper and tilt or turn as needed to manage your paint and water.
Paper towel to wipe up your spills – Lunch – tea and coffee – can be purchased at Prahran Markets across the road!