- This event has passed.
Our 1st Picnic and Paint – 2021 – Saturday 27th February – Waterfalls and Reflections – Watercolour Workshop in Brisbane
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm AESTFree
Saturday 27th February 2021 – 10am to 2.30pm
Discover how to create the mists and spray of a Waterfall – or reflections in a running Creek!
This full day workshop from 10am to 2.30pm will give you inspiration to try your hand at what can be a tricky subject – with Artist and Fish Lane Studios Curator – Wyn Vogel you won’t be restricted!
A contemporary approach and use of amazing vibrant watercolours – on lovely 300gsm watercolour paper – only an Artist can get off on this thought!! 🤣
BOOK above for this Workshop
A Lunch Voucher to the value of $20 is included in the Workshop Ticket Price.
Materials to Bring
- at least ……. 4 Primary colours – Cadmium Yellow Deep | Ultramarine Blue | Cadmium Red | Green Gold (this isn’t a primary colour but a good one for foliage etc …. ) ++ whatever else you have in your paint box – we will have Maimeri Blu Boxes of Paints for sale on the day!
- 1 Full Sheet | 76 x 56cm | 300gsm Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper – any brand
- 1 Wide Brush >>> Please see the size here and you may buy here as well >>> Art Materials – ON-LINE Shop
- 1 NEEF 4400 – Squirrel Needle Point Brush >>> see link above to Art Materials +++ any other brushes you have in your kit!
- pencil HB or softer for sketching if needed – rubber if you need – though we recommend you keep all your Artist’s Marks!
- Pen and ink if you would like to use it – water brushes are available to purchase.
NOTE | We do have paints, brushes and paper available to purchase here in the Fish Lane Studios – if you would like to drop in leading up to the Workshop or ring me and order the materials you need – I can bring these with me to save you time!
Buy | Maimeri Blu Paints and NEEF Brushes/Wash Brushes online as needed!
- Please do not book this Workshop if you have had recent colds ….or any symptoms that may indicate you have Covid 19.
- Note that should Covid-19 create a need to cancel or defer the Workshop for any reason we will reimburse you the cost of your Workshop – however if you choose to cancel your ticket for other reasons:
- We will refund you up to 7 days prior to the Workshop.
- Cancellations in or after the 7 day period will not be reimbursed.