- This event has passed.
Charcoal – Pencil Figures and Fabric – 6 to 8.30pm – 9th September 2020
September 9, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm AESTFree
Learn how to judge proportions and draw the human figure –
whether you want to draw from life or illustrate a story!
Sketch with pencil and charcoal:
Artist Wyn Vogel has exhibited her figure work in both France and China in recent years – A small number of Works are currently on display in Fish Lane Studios – and you will be welcome to browse this ‘Portfolio’ of Work – during the Workshop.
The purpose of this Workshop is to provide you with the tools and dimensions to be able to sketch the human figure, be it from a life drawing class or for inclusion in your own Artwork over time.
Materials to Bring
- Sticks of Charcoal and soft HB pencils – or you are welcome to try the Watercolour Pencils and sticks that we have in the Studio and decide if you find these amazing!
- Rubber if needed though we recommend that your artist’s marks stay as part of your Work
- 1 Full Sheet | 76 x 56cm | 300gsm Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper – any brand
- 1 Wide Wash Brush >>> Please see the size here and you may buy here as well >>> Art Materials – ON-LINE Shop any other brushes you have in your kit!
- Masking Tape and board to tape your paper to – you are welcome to use Watercolour tape – but masking tape is suitable for this Workshop.
We do have charcoal, pencils, brushes and paper available here in the Fish Lane Studios – to save you time you are welcome to come 15 minutes early to purchase them ahead of class – we take |Buy | Maimeri Blu Paints and NEEF Brushes/Wash Brushes