- This event has passed.
Brisbane Watercolour Workshop 14th July ‘21 – 6pm to 8.30pm | Shadows from your Kitchen
July 14, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEST$66.00
Inspired by the Work of Artist – John Olson
We’ll work with Inks and watercolour – to capture the vibes from your Kitchen!
I’ll bring the recipes for the Pear Tarte Tatin and the Pickled Lotus Roots – together we’ll create the moment!
Brisbane Watercolour Workshop
14th July ‘21 – 6pm to 8.30pm | Shadows from your Kitchen
Art Materials to Bring
- 1 full sheet of watercolour paper – cold press 300gsm or a pad of paper of similar weight.
- Paint Colours – Ultramarine Blue – Phthalo Blue – Raw Sienna – Quinacridone Gold or Australian Red Gold – Alizarin Crimson and Cadmium Yellow
- Black and Raw Sienna – Waterproof Ink
- A nib pen to work your ink onto the paper
- Brushes – at least those below – but please bring whatever you have in your kit:
1 x wide wash brush – for wet work, and
1 x wide wash brush – for dry work
1 x calligraphy brush for detailed line work and layering of your colours
- a 2B pencil and if you would like a rubber
- Hair dryer to dry your work between layers
- Backing board (core board or similar from Bunnings) and tape to manage your paper – we don’t use an easel we tape the paper to the backing board so we can move the paper and tilt or turn as needed to manage your paint and water.
Paper towel to wipe up your spills!