- This event has passed.
29th August 2020 – Picnic and Paint on the Deck – Finishing The Washing in Italy
August 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm AEST$132.00
Picnic and Paint on the Deck – Finishing ‘The Washing in Italy’
This is the fun of Work-shopping on the Deck you can come back and finish what you’ve started – so we are doing 2 Picnic and Paints for August and the start of September – 2020.
- DATE | 29th August 2020 – To finish the paintings we started in July 2020 – with ‘Craig’s Hut’ from the High Country of Victoria, and our other ‘Story’ of our ‘Italian Washing Day’ ………. we will also discuss what makes a ‘Story’ as you paint < < BOOK Above for this Workshop!
- DATE | 26th September 2020 – A different Picnic and Paint – with a trip to Kangaroo Point to sketch ‘Plein Air’ across the Brisbane River – Location and meeting time to be confirmed when you book.
Then back for Lunch on the Deck – with BillyKart Restaurant Catering and finishing of the painting in the Fish Lane Studios for the afternoon! ….. conditions on both these Workshops are the ‘Covid 19 Conditions pertaining to any restrictions on these days’. BOOK For this Event via this link across to on our Events Page!
A Lunch Voucher to the value of $20 is included in the Workshop Ticket Price.
Materials to Bring
- at least ……. 4 Primary colours – Cadmium Yellow Deep | Ultramarine Blue | Cadmium Red | Green Gold (this isn’t a primary colour but a good one for foliage etc …. ) ++ whatever else you have in your paint box – we will have Maimeri Blu Boxes of Paints for sale on the day!
- 1 Full Sheet | 76 x 56cm | 300gsm Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper – any brand
- 1 Wide Brush >>> Please see the size here and you may buy here as well >>> Art Materials – ON-LINE Shop
- 1 NEEF 4400 – Squirrel Needle Point Brush >>> see link above +++ any other brushes you have in your kit!
- pencil HB or softer for sketching if needed – rubber if you need – though we recommend you keep all your Artist’s Marks!
- Pen and nib – and black pigment Ink for final details – again you are able to purchase these from the Studio Shop on the day!
NOTE | We do have paints, brushes and paper available to purchase here in the Fish Lane Studios – to save you time you are welcome to come 15 minutes early to purchase them ahead of class – we take |Buy | Maimeri Blu Paints and NEEF Brushes/Wash Brushes on the day or online as needed!