- This event has passed.
A Night Time – Modern Botanical Watercolour Workshop
August 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEST$66
Given we are based in South Brisbane and are conscious that many of you Work we have introduced the option of having an evening Workshop – to enable you to choose a day or evening class!
This Workshop is for the Evening – 5th August ’20
6 to 8.30pm
Materials to Bring
- 4 Primary colours – Cadmium Yellow Deep | Ultramarine Blue | Cadmium Red | Green Gold (this isn’t a primary colour but a good one for foliage etc …. ) ++ whatever else you have in your paint box – we will have Maimeri Blu Boxes of Paints for sale on the day!
- 1 Full Sheet | 76 x 56cm | 300gsm Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper – any brand
- 1 Wide Brush >>> Please see the size here and you may buy here as well >>> Art Materials – ON-LINE Shop
- 1 NEEF 4400 – Squirrel Needle Point Brush >>> see link above +++ any other brushes you have in your kit!
- pencil HB or softer for sketching if needed
We do have paints, brushes and paper available here in the Fish Lane Studios – to save you time you are welcome to come 15 minutes early to purchase them ahead of class – we take |Buy | Maimeri Blu Paints and NEEF Brushes/Wash Brushes