At our 1st July 2019 – 6pm Launch of The Australian Watercolour Muster 2019
You might remember this View and this Party – with Alvaro Gastagnet @ The Emporium Hotel South Bank not so long ago, now you will have time to experience this all over again –
1st Join us in the Piano Bar – Buy a Ticket
- The evening will start with a glass of Champagne at the door – Ticket Price includes entry into the Lucky Door Prize – which is a $100 Voucher to be used in any of The Emporium Hotel South Bank Food and Beverage outlets over the next few months!
- Other door prizes and 6pm – entree ‘Gourmet Winter Delights’ – from the amazing Emporium Chefs – all served in the luxury of the Piano Bar!!
Come and Join us – 1st July 2019 – 6pm
This is the – National Launch
The Australian Watercolour Muster – 2019
@ The Emporium Hotel – In the Piano Bar – South Bank
267 Grey Street – South Brisbane – Qld 4101 – Tickets $AUD 55
Jenny Loveday – President of the Watercolour Society of Qld Inc.
Mb: +61 (0) 419 760 992 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collect the necessary details – Artwork size | Dates | URL for submission of Watercolour Work to the ‘Muster’ – 30 Australian Artists to be selected from the submitted Works to be Exhibit in Italy 2020!
- Meet the Master Artist – a ‘Virtual Walk’ through the Studio of International Artist Richard Tiejun Chao – Sydney
- Finish off the evening with Leahy’s View – Live – Watercolour through Cartoons
Enjoy the unique hospitality of The Emporium Hotel and their Piano Bar – 6 to 8pm and your welcome to head upstairs to The Terrace and take in the stunning views of Brisbane while you enjoy dinner or simply relax for the evening!
Thanks to all our amazing Sponsors to date!