- This event has passed.
Basic Sketching & Ink and Wash Workshops
May 20 @ 1:00 pm - June 24 @ 3:00 pm AEST
The Workshop Details 1 to 3pm on a Saturday afternoon!
- Learn composition and perspective
- Colour and balance to obtain great dimension in your work, with
- Wash, pen and ink
These classes are aimed at leveraging you into being able to sketch and place your subject in a pleasing way on the Art Paper prior to adding detail and washes!
- We will consider perspective in the landscape
- Positioning figures in the landscape
All beginners welcome and/or if you are a mid-term artist and wants to experiment with me that is fine as well!
- Water colour paints and brushes.
- Pencils, sharpeners, rubbers and other tools you may like to use to sketch and draw with.
The Workshop Includes:
- Great Tuition – to enable you to understand various watercolour and sketching techniques to apply across a range of subjects
- 2 Full Sheets of Cold Pressed 300gsm water colour paper
- Access to Ink Pens and Ink – for experimentation – supplies of these can be bought from the studio after you practice, if needed.
- Afternoon refreshment – tea/coffee of a wine if you prefer!
Washing and sketching in Fish Lane – South Brisbane – an eclectic world to explore and paint!