May Exhibition Dates and Workshop 8 – 22 May 2017
Fish Lane Studios is also proud to announce –
‘Collaboration’ – with – Kaye Cathro and her ‘Lasting Impressions Gallery Stable of Artists’
We will look forward to sharing with you details of our first Collaboration – an Exhibition – Artist – Ian Mastin in September ’17 as we come closer to the dates!
The Calendar below gives our ‘Dates’ and we will do an update on each one as we come closer to them!
Our Studio/Gallery schedule for the next few months is really stunning –
- May 8 – 22nd – Exhibition Kym Barrett – Rhythm and Blue – cold wax – canvas and paper – + Workshop 13 – 14 May for just on 10 Participants over 2 days – to be held at The Five Sisters Cafe – Fish Lane – Sth Brisbane – Qld 4101
- June – Studio Work – Wyn Vogel – Watercolour Workshops and work on a series relating to the Laneway – Fish Lane – on paper!
- July 3 to 17 th – Exhibition Béatrice Prost – Exhibition in conjunction with Alliance Francaise – French Festival and French Week more details to come!
- July – Auction of the Work for the Tulele-peisa Island people and their relocation project http://www.tulele-peisa.org/
- August – Japanese Artist – Mr Vasenoir Akira Murata! 1st an Exhibition of his Work in our Brisbane – Fish Lane Studio’s Gallery and Artist-in-Residence 2017 – hosted with thanks – on the Sunshine Coast by Sekisui House – at their Design Centre Yaroomba – 24 August to 3 September 2017 – in conjunction with The Horizon Festival 2017.
Mr Murata will bring to Australia a new range of new Pastel mediums and experience in layering Pastel and Watercolour Work – he will be bringing his specialist Pastels – ‘Jesus Pastels’ with him for us to experiment with – news of these shortly!
- September – Exhibition – Ian Mastin – in Collaboration with Kaye Cathro and her Lasting Impressions Gallery – taking over our Fish Lane Studio Gallery and showcasing the first of their Stable of Artists!
- October/November/December ’17 – Paper – Textiles – Small Works – Festive Christmas Market and Exhibition – Organisation in progress!
The above ‘Exhibitions and Programs‘ are all amazing and special in their own right – they also support the underpinning key goals of Fish Lane Studios – International Art Collective – to create ‘Immersive Installations‘ – Environments to assist with the enhancement of well-being in our clinical and built environments – over 2017/18 we are working with Post Grad PhD Artist and Researcher – Alex Ashton to complete Research on the impact of our Installations and understand how we can enhance and deliver greater benefits from these creative spaces! If you are interested in understanding and perhaps becoming involved in this research please head to our Contacts Page and leave your email.